Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Intro

Hi all!

Welcome to the Jade Castle Productions blog.  Thanks for tuning in! I am new to blogging, so bear with me..

First, let me introduce myself.   My name is Crystal Tyler , with Jade Castle Productions, and I reside in Greenville, SC.  I am actively involved in film production, mostly here locally, and have been working in the industry in some fashion for about 8 years. On and off camera.

Some other passions of mine are music, visual arts, photography, theatre and pretty much anything else that's creative and arts-related.

The purpose of this blog is to document my adventures, share my knowledge and opinions, showcase local talent and hopefully enlighten, educate and entertain you in the process.

First on the agenda, I have a series of guest bloggers that I will be spotlighting here.

First up is Joshua Mims (Joshua Mims on Facebook).  You can follow his other blogs here:

This collaboration is a part of Joshua's "Christmas In July" blog hop. His guest blog to Jade Castle will be published this Saturday, July 13..so make sure to come on back to hear what he has to say!

My vision for this blog is a place where other folks like Joshua, and also other artists of all kind can share their own adventures, knowledge, opinions and talent. Here, I'll spotlight these artists, whether it be via interview style or the artist submitting material of their choice.

So if you are into anything artsy, you have come to the right place!

I want to be as interactive as possible with my followers.. so if you would like to be a guest blogger, guest artist, submit material, suggestions, etc. contact me: jadecastleproductions@gmail.com.

~Cheers~


No comments:

Post a Comment